Membership (Free) – The best option for riders who want to join a community working to improve riding conditions. Includes:
- Advocacy – members add support to our advocacy work. The more members we have the more we can do for bike riders in Adelaide.
- Information – on fun community events, network improvements and detours, Government actions, current campaigns, cycling tips, and opportunities to have your say. We try to keep our emails to once a month. Follows us on Facebook for more regular updates.
- Advice and support – ask us questions or share an idea.
- Encouragement – we will always make you feel proud to cycle!
- Community – join our community that celebrates riding as a great way to travel.
- Influence – vote to elect our committee and contribute in other ways if you like.
Subscriber (Free) – The best option for anyone involved in news, media, Government, consultancy etc who wants to keep up to date with regular cycling news in Adelaide. Subscribers receive:
- Our monthly newsletter – Pedal Update
- Other news via email.